BECOME A MEMBER
It’s easy to become a new Village Connections member. Membership options and fees are listed below. Request an application by emailing us or calling our office. Fill it out and send it to us or drop it off at our office. We look forward to welcoming you!
Full Annual Membership
2-Person Household: $750
Open to people aged 50 and over who live in German Village, Merion Village, Schumacher Place, Brewery District and Downtown Columbus south of Broad Street. See the areas we serve
Includes complete access to volunteer services, access to vetted vendor list and participation in all social events
Full Household: $125
Includes participation in all social events, no age or residency requirements, 100% tax deductible, helps sustain Village Connections by supporting operations and continuation of services
Village Connections offers a discounted membership fee to qualified people of low-to-moderate income.
Download, print and fill out a Membership Application. You can also call and request one be mailed to you.
* Payments may be made via check or credit card. Monthly payments may be made through electronic transfer. For more information or to join now, call 614-226-6567.
These are just examples of some of the services offered by Village Connections. This list is not all inclusive.
- Transportation: shopping, medical appointment, events
- Light yard work: gardening, snow/leaf removal
- Minor home maintenance: changing light bulbs, moving furniture
- Coordination with state/local provided services
- Technology assistance
- Keeping "in touch" - friendly visits or phone calls to keep members connected
Referred Service Providers:
Looking for a service provider but aren't sure where to turn? Look to the Village for experience and expertise! Many Village members and volunteers have lived in the area for decades, and have a vast knowledge of the best companies and individuals around, from roofing and plumbers to home health care agencies and medical professionals.
Village Connections plans 2-3 social outings and events per month. Below are some examples of our past programs.
- Coffee meet-ups
- Group meals at local restaurants
- Outings to theater and dance performances
- Wellness clinics
- Sporting Events