These are just examples of some of the services offered by Village Connections. This list is not all-inclusive.
- Transportation: shopping, medical appointments, events
- Light yard work: gardening, snow/leaf removal
- Minor home maintenance: changing light bulbs, moving furniture
- Coordination with state/local provided services
- Technology assistance
- Keeping "in touch" - friendly visits or phone calls to keep members connected
Referred Service Providers
- Coffee meet-ups
- Group meals or socials at local restaurants
- Educational Activities
- Outings to theater and dance performances
- Sporting events
- Wellness clinics
Don't need services by would like to join us at social events? Want to support Village Connections? Become a Social Member.
Includes participation in all social events, no age or geographical requirements, 100% tax deductible, and helps sustain Village Connections by supporting operations and the continuation of services.
You will become a social member with any donation to Village Connections of $125 or more.